Sign In, Sign Out and Reset Your Password
If you are the owner of a registered Powow account, this article will teach you how to log in to the web app, log out, and restore a forgotten password.
Reset your password
If you are unable to log in and you see the alert sign , check if your email is correct and re-enter the password. If you are unable to remember your password, you can reset it with the following the next steps:
- Under the Sign In button, find “Forgot password?” to start the reset process
- Confirm your Email: In the pop up window, enter the email address for your Powow account. Click Confirm
- Check your email inbox. You will receive a Reset password email from Powow AI. Follow instructions from the email to reset your password
- In the Reset Your Password window, enter a new password twice and click Reset Password to confirm your changes
- Repeat Sign In steps above using your new password
If you wish to change your password while you are in the web app:
- Choose Password in the Profile Details section
- Click Edit
- The window will open asking you to enter a new password twice
- Save the changes once you are done. Use the new password next time you log in
You can Sign Out from the web app in the upper toolbar on the right side. Find your name and click it to open the dropdown. Choose Sign Out. The web browser will take you to the login page.