Associations provide a new level of meeting sharing in Powow. Associate your meeting with a Project, Program or other custom association to give instant access to a certain number of users . Of course, you can remove meeting access at any time.
Tagging a meeting with an Association also makes it easier to find it when you need quick access to a meeting.
You can customize these Association names to mirror your Organization.
Associations can be found in the Organization section form the sidebar menu. Select Associations from available options, denoted by a gear icon.
Associations are global. If you wish to make personal meeting tags, try creating Custom Labels. Only Organization Admins can view, change, and add new Associations. These will be active for the entire Powow organization in all of the organization’s Workgroups.
Add new Association
- Click + Add new Program, Project, Department or Channel in the upper-right corner of the window
- A new window will pop up with a field where you can create a title
- After saving, the new Association will appear in the list
Edit and delete
- Click more key found next to each Association title
- Choose Edit to change the title. Insert your changes and Save to proceed
- Click Delete to remove the Associations from the list. Confirm or Close the notification